Friday, January 21, 2011

Easy Appetizers

My dad first made these simple appetizers for our family when I was in high school. I often forget about making them for years then suddenly am reminded of them and feel the need to make them.

I'm told my nephews really like them, but when I made them last week all three of my kids turned their noses up at them. Even Ms. D who is willing to eat pretty much anything refused them. Go figure.

They are the easiest things in the world to make. Stuffed mushrooms. All you need are some button mushrooms and sausage. Remove the stems from the mushrooms, push some sausage in the hole and bake on a cookie sheet at 425 for 20-25 minutes until the sausage is done.

Sprinkle a bit of salt on top to taste and serve!

I have to admit I'm not a big mushroom fan, but one in a while I do like these mushrooms.

No comments: