Monday, October 12, 2009

Mom to 4

A mom to 4! I'm a mom to 4!!!! Looking back, I always wanted to be a mom to 3, but 4 is meant to be.

I've lived my entire life in the midwest, and was lucky enough to have traveled all over. Growing up in Sioux Falls, South Dakota was incredible, I had the storybook childhood with two loving parents and an older brother. However, I was always in love with a city, a big city. After graduating high school, I moved to Minneapolis to attend the University of Minnesota. The moment I stepped on the mall [part of campus] I knew I was home. After school, I began my career as a designer in the retail industry.

Fast forward 19 years [time really does fly] and I still call Minneapolis home. It's where I live with my husband of almost 7 years and 2 sets of twins. I have Mr. P and Miss A, 4.5 years old, and Baby E and Baby A, 3 months old. For the last 2 years I have been a work at home mom and owner/designer of Stelie Designs a stationery company. Somedays I want to tear my hair out but when I look into my 4 muchkins eyes, I know I wouldn't have it any other way.

How was I blessed with 2 sets of twins? Invitro. [Technically they are quads born 4 years apart.] Having worked so hard to become a mom and knowing it almost didn't come true, it has made me cherish my parenting role more.

I look forward to sharing more with you. In the meantime, to follow my crazy work and home life visit my blog.

Stephanie

4 comments:

Jules said...

hooray! such a life to your writing! I'm excited to read more! you have beautiful children :)

Jules said...

hooray! such a life to your writing! I'm excited to read more! you have beautiful children :)

stelie + co. said...

Thanks Jules!

Kirsetin Morello said...

They're beautiful! And, whoa, you've got your hands full. :)