Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome Back!

Midwest Parents feels like an old friend to me already. We’ve had our ups and downs but we’re sticking together. You know how you have some of those friends that you rarely see but can fall into the old rhythm in minutes? That’s what MP feels like to me.

We have some old friends writing for us and we have some new friends writing for us. We’ll be posting FIVE days a week. We’ll have some regular posts, familiar things like Wordless Wednesday and Foodie Friday recipes, but we’ll also roll out some new weekly features on books and tips for keeping your family happy and healthy in these busy times. Mondays will be left to the imagination of our talented contributors.

Speaking of contributors…we’ll all be posting a little about ourselves in the next few days. Come back and get to know us a little before we get set in our scheduled ways here.

We hope you’ll find our thoughts and ideas useful and that you’ll come back and visit us. I think we’ll fall back into our comfortable friendship in no time.

-Heather

1 comment:

A Vapid Blonde said...

I am not a parent or from the midwest, but I did buy corn today. Which seemed really wrong since I am wearing lots of cashmere to keep warm. I am looking foward to reading though.