Monday, July 7, 2008

not a chance

I arrived home from a long weekend of camping today.

We were supposed to come home Sunday, but like almost all of our vacations, we extended it a day. We just could not bring ourselves to leave.

So, we arrived home late this afternoon and I am still not finished unpacking/putting things away. I have 3 loads of laundry already finished, and at least 1-2 to go. We have no groceries in the house, I'm SO tired, yet I am still awake at 12:20 AM blogging about it because I was due to post today and somehow it slipped my mind. Hmmm....I wonder why? :)

I always hate that we say we need a vacation to recover from vacation because I had a WONDERFUL and relaxing time, I do not really need to "recover" at all. But I definetly have alot of catching up to do.

Would I ever skip a chance for a vacation just because of the work it takes to prepare, and then the extra work you always have after the fact?

And miss this?


Or this?


Not a chance!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Welcome back. Love the photos.

I hate the unpacking and washing clothes after a vacation, but it actually goes pretty quickly most of the time. Totally worth the pain most of the time...I agree.