Monday, June 15, 2009

Nearing the End

We've/I've decided to discontinue regular posts here at Midwest Parents. My own personal blog is becoming more demanding, the contributors are getting more busy and leaving the blog, it's just not getting the attention it needs and deserves for it to grow.

That's not to say that MP will be totally dead. Or maybe it will. I don't know. I've invited our remaining bloggers to continue to post if/when they feel like it. And if you live in the Midwest, are a parent, and want an outlet to post to? Send me your post in an email and I'll post it here as a guest post.

At the end of June, our regular posts will be a thing of the past. I am a little sad, a little relieved, and a little disappointed. MP has become an old friend to me. I've met people I would not have otherwise.

Maybe MP will be one of those friends that you don't see often, but when you do, you're happy and you fall right back into the old ways. That sounds good to me.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I think this blog is a good idea! Maybe a break will recharge everyone...? :)